How Do I Claim Credit for an Activity I Attended?
- Log in as an AACE member OR register as a non-AACE member.
- If an AACE member, update your profile by clicking the My Account link.
- Click the Live Activities link in the navigation menu above.
- Select your activity.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Take Course link.
- Take the evaluation and claim credit to download/print your CME certificate.
|CA-AACE Hot Topics in Diabetes & Endocrinology for Primary Care, January 21, 2017, Sacramento, CA||
|AACE Advances in the Medical and Surgical Management of Thyroid Cancer, January 14-15, 2017, Tampa, FL||
|Diabetes Day for Primary Care Clinicians: Advances in Diabetes Care, December 10, 2016, Albuquerque, NM||
|New Jersey-AACE December Dinner Program, December 7, 2016, Morristown, NJ||
|XVIII Annual Intensive Course on Diabetes, Endocrinology, and Metabolic Diseases, December 7-10, 2016, Miami, FL||