How do I claim credit for the live activity I attended?
- Go to http://education.aace.com.
- Login as an AACE Member or existing Non-AACE Member. If you do not have an account, please select 'Register' and complete your user profile.
- Select the Live Activities tab in the horizontal menu bar.
- Find and select the activity you attended within the course catalog.
- When you are ready to begin the evaluation, enter the access code you received onsite at the meeting. This code can also be found within the course syllabus.
- Complete the evaluation and claim credit to download or print your CME certificate.
Please Note: If you attended an activity that qualifies for ECNU Certification, you will not be able to claim credit until AACE staff verifies your attendance.
How do I claim credit for a live activity that occured over a year ago?
Learners have one year from the date of the educational activity to claim their CME credit. After one year, the course is archived and will not be available to participants. However, if you would like to claim credit for a course that occured over one year ago, the AACE CME Department can reopen the course by request. Please direct these requests to email@example.com.
I lost my CME certificate, how can I retrieve a copy?
If the course you attended was recent and you have already claimed credit, you may access your CME certificate by going to My Account ⇒ My Activities. If the course you attended was over one year ago, please contact the AACE CME Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of your certificate.
How do I claim credit or access my CME certificate from past AACE Annual Meetings?
Please select which AACE Annual Meeting you attended below and follow the subsequent instructions.
- 26th AACE Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, May 3-7, 2017, Austin, TX
- 25th AACE Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, May 25-29, 2016, Orlando, FL
- 24th AACE Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, May 13-17, 2015, Nashville, TN
- 23rd AACE Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, May 14-18, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
I claimed credit but received a 'Certificate Not Available' message. What do I do?
Please update your user profile by going to My Account ⇒ Edit ⇒ Profile and select a degree.
I forgot my username or password. How do I retrieve them?
- AACE Members: CLICK HERE to request a new password through the AACE website.
- Non-AACE Members: CLICK HERE to request a new password.
For further questions about your AACE Member login, please contact the AACE Membership Department at email@example.com or (904) 353-7878 ext. 104. If you are a Non-AACE member and do not know your username, please contact the AACE CME Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.