Learning From Legends
If you attended the Learning From Legends session held Thursday, May 4, 2017 at the AACE Annual Meeting in Austin, TX, please proceed to complete the attendance attestation for ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit. To begin, select the red 'Take Course' tab. You must be logged in to access the attestation.
- AACE Members: login with the same username/password used for the AACE website.
- Non-AACE Members: login using the non-member portal if you have an existing non-member account OR create an account if you are new to the AACE Education website.
Once logged in, you will be prompted to enter the access code you received onsite (found on page 7 of the Schedule-at-a-Glance). If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Please allow two weeks for MOC points to appear within your account on the ABIM website.
Participation information will be shared with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) through the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- Understand the evolution of our knowledge about obesity and effects of physical exercise over the past 50 years
- Understand the metabolic effects of exercise and weight reduction
- Understand the effects of overfeeding and weight gain in normal subjects
S. Sethu Reddy, MD; Edward S. Horton, MD
- 1.00 MOC