Advanced Diabetes Technology Skills Practice
If you attended the Advanced Diabetes Technology Skills Practice session held Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at the AACE Annual Meeting in Austin, TX, please proceed to complete the attendance attestation for ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit. To begin, select the red 'Take Course' tab. You must be logged in to access the assessment.
- AACE Members: login with the same username/password used for the AACE website.
- Non-AACE Members: login using the non-member portal if you have an existing non-member account OR create an account if you are new to the AACE Education website.
Once logged in, you will be prompted to enter the access code you received onsite (found on page 7 of the Schedule-at-a-Glance). If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 4.0 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Please allow two weeks for MOC points to appear within your account on the ABIM website.
Participation information will be shared with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) through the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- Use technology to gather important diabetes information from patient devices
- Interpret software generated reports to assist in patient care
- Choose appropriate diabetes software for use in-office
- Better define specific approaches to managment of diabetes in various patient presentations
- Understand how to approach evaluation of why current patient managment approach is not optimally successful
- Recognize limitations of current technology
Timothy Bailey, MD; George Grunberger, MD; Dace Trence, MD
- 4.00 MOC