Approach to Hypogonadal Men: Management Strategies
This online enduring material is a reproduction of the live session that was held at the 2017 AACE Annual Meeting in Austin, TX.
All physicians and allied health professionals interested in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of endocrine-related diseases.
- Recognize secondary causes of male hypogonadism
- Manage common secondary causes of male hypogonadism
- Identify the limitations in diagnosing male hypogonadism
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
LEARNER BILL OF RIGHTS
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) recognizes that you are a life-long learner who has chosen to engage in continuing medical education to identify or fill a gap in knowledge, skill or performance. As part of AACE’s duty to you as a learner, you have the right to expect that your continuing medical education experience with AACE includes:
- Promotes improvements or quality in healthcare;
- Is Valid, reliable and accurate;
- Offers balanced presentations that are free of commercial bias for or against a product/service;
- Is vetted through a process that resolves any conflicts of interest of planners, teachers or authors;
- Is driven and based on learning needs, not commercial interests;
- Addresses the stated objectives or purpose; and
- Is evaluated for its effectiveness in meeting the identified educational need.
A LEARNING ENVIRONMENT that:
- Supports learners’ ability to meet their individual needs;
- Respects and attends to any special needs of the learners;
- Respects the diversity of groups of learners; and
- Is free of promotional, commercial and/or sales activities.
- Relevant financial relationships planners, teachers and authors have with commercial interests related to the content of the activity; and
- Commercial support (funding or in-kind resources) of the activity.
Date of Original Release: Saturday, May 6, 2017
For questions regarding this CME activity, please contact the AACE CME Department through the 'Contact Us' webform or email@example.com.
Copyright 2018, AACE. All rights reserved. No part of this enduring material may be reproduced or transmitted in any other form or by any other means, electronic or mechanical, without first obtaining written permission from AACE.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance